Archive for - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Croeso i fforwm Abertyleri ar y we

For the old board click here
 


       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Past Lane
Dave

Cwmtillery

Any info please on my gt gt Grandmother   and gt gt Grandad  

1871 census,   S West C Company Aberystruth  Cwmtillery  East



1881 listed as  Cwmtillery  West Bank Aberystruth  Abertillery

gt gt grandmother    gt granddad




1891 Census,   listed as 12 East Bank Aberystruth Cwmtillery Abertillery

gt grandad       gt grandmother   grandmother

is 12 East Bank still there,    thinking of paying a visit,  

Any info help   be much appreciated
eddie smith

Re: Cwmtillery

Dave wrote:
Any info please on my gt gt Grandmother   and gt gt Grandad  

1871 census,   S West C Company Aberystruth  Cwmtillery  East



1881 listed as  Cwmtillery  West Bank Aberystruth  Abertillery

gt gt grandmother    gt granddad




1891 Census,   listed as 12 East Bank Aberystruth Cwmtillery Abertillery

gt grandad       gt grandmother   grandmother

is 12 East Bank still there,    thinking of paying a visit,  

Any info help   be much appreciated



12, East bank , Cwmtillery google earth it. But these houses look more modern
Dave

Re: Cwmtillery

eddie smith wrote:
Dave wrote:
Any info please on my gt gt Grandmother   and gt gt Grandad  

1871 census,   S West C Company Aberystruth  Cwmtillery  East



1881 listed as  Cwmtillery  West Bank Aberystruth  Abertillery

gt gt grandmother    gt granddad




1891 Census,   listed as 12 East Bank Aberystruth Cwmtillery Abertillery

gt grandad       gt grandmother   grandmother

is 12 East Bank still there,    thinking of paying a visit,  

Any info help   be much appreciated



12, East bank , Cwmtillery google earth it. But these houses look more modern


eddie yes done that, thats what i thought,     any help with S West C Company  ?     Thanks Dave
eddie smith

Re: Cwmtillery

Dave wrote:
eddie smith wrote:
Dave wrote:
Any info please on my gt gt Grandmother   and gt gt Grandad  

1871 census,   S West C Company Aberystruth  Cwmtillery  East



1881 listed as  Cwmtillery  West Bank Aberystruth  Abertillery

gt gt grandmother    gt granddad




1891 Census,   listed as 12 East Bank Aberystruth Cwmtillery Abertillery

gt grandad       gt grandmother   grandmother

is 12 East Bank still there,    thinking of paying a visit,  

Any info help   be much appreciated



12, East bank , Cwmtillery google earth it. But these houses look more modern


eddie yes done that, thats what i thought,     any help with S West C Company  ?     Thanks Dave


Well with stoob gone its a shame but the only thing i can find  http://www.welshcoalmines.co.uk/Gwent/CwmtilleryColliery.htm  sorry i cant be of more help
Dave

eddie    Thanks    Dave

       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Past Lane
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum