Archive for - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Croeso i fforwm Abertyleri ar y we

For the old board click here
 


       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> General Discussion
WILLIAM

ROCKE "THE MORON" SOAP BOX

EDDIE SMITH (WHO???) Described Rocke as a "MORON", if he is, bring it on I'll have some of that. Rocke is undobtedly very savvy Re' Politics, and quite a Wordsmith. Rocke does not need chains to tie you up, he does it with words and facts. Before you disagree take another read of his "Posts".   "GENIUS"
eddie smith

Another rocke groupie..............................ughh pass the sick bag
Rocke

Re: ROCKE "THE MORON" SOAP BOX

WILLIAM wrote:
EDDIE SMITH (WHO???) Described Rocke as a "MORON", if he is, bring it on I'll have some of that. Rocke is undobtedly very savvy Re' Politics, and quite a Wordsmith. Rocke does not need chains to tie you up, he does it with words and facts. Before you disagree take another read of his "Posts". "GENIUS"


Thank you for that WILLIAM, nice of you to say so.The benefit of having had a good education and being blessed with Valleys Boy blood supplying my brain.

A Valleys Boy who was propelled into their ivory tower and who couldn't be handled or bullied.
And one who has gathered enough insight and info to run amok.

The public put me in for a reason and soon they will be rewarded.

You see, as a councillor I couldn't bring down my own council (nor anyone else's).

We'll see if nEddie Smith thinks me 'losing my job' was such a good thing later in the year.

Very Happy
Rocke

eddie smith wrote:
Another rocke groupie..............................ughh pass the sick bag


There you are readers.

Anyone who agrees with me makes nEddie sick.

Now you know how to give it an uncomfortable time  Wink  

So, who's Spartacus ?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Rocke

eddie smith wrote:
Another rocke groupie..............................ughh pass the sick bag


PS How to make friends and influence people eh?

nEddie Smith, the voice of Labour.  Embarassed
WILLIAM

I am not a Rocke groupie. I know him only from his AODF posts which are very clever. E Smith needs the sickbag, as he must be continuously vomiting from Rocke undermining him.
eddie smith

Re: ROCKE "THE MORON" SOAP BOX

Rocke wrote:
WILLIAM wrote:
EDDIE SMITH (WHO???) Described Rocke as a "MORON", if he is, bring it on I'll have some of that. Rocke is undobtedly very savvy Re' Politics, and quite a Wordsmith. Rocke does not need chains to tie you up, he does it with words and facts. Before you disagree take another read of his "Posts". "GENIUS"


Thank you for that WILLIAM, nice of you to say so.The benefit of having had a good education and being blessed with Valleys Boy blood supplying my brain.

A Valleys Boy who was propelled into their ivory tower and who couldn't be handled or bullied.
And one who has gathered enough insight and info to run amok.

The public put me in for a reason and soon they will be rewarded.

You see, as a councillor I couldn't bring down my own council (nor anyone else's).

We'll see if nEddie Smith thinks me 'losing my job' was such a good thing later in the year.

Lol and they got rid of you for a better reason
Very Happy
Rocke

WILLIAM wrote:
I am not a Rocke groupie. I know him only from his AODF posts which are very clever. E Smith needs the sickbag, as he must be continuously vomiting from Rocke undermining him.


Her, WILLIAM - 'her'.

To paraphrase the words of Queen (Prophet's Song) - "Late too late all the retches run, these kings of beasts now counting their days".

Cllr Scully under investigation following a complaint from er.... Cllr McCarthy.
Cllr Graham Bartlett about to be the subject of a complaint regarding a conflict of interest (and abuse of power) re. the dubious attempt to move the War Memorial.
(That's Cllr Graham Bartlett who was nominated as Cllr Scully's successor by er.... Cllr McCarthy).
Cllr McCarthy's strong links with a house in (Aber's) Blaenau Gwent, conveyed there on substantial occasions, and indeed the scene of the great summit between himself and Des Hillman.
A house which it appears that the Council Tax payer has received SPD for a number of years.

ex-Aberystwyth Al, who has paid how much in Council Tax to the council area which is in fact his er.... Welsh Government constituency?

All this coming up, just as they all jostle for position, trying to be one of the ones that survive the next local govt. reorganisation, the one that 'merges' us with Torfaen (another failed council) and Caerphilly.

Ah, the Devil makes work for idle hands.
What a shame Labour-led Torfaen allowed me to go, and freed me to publicise a few home truths about Labour-bled BG.
Rocke

Been asked what 'SPD' is.

Sorry for using jargon  Embarassed

SPD stands for Single Person Discount.
Under the regulations governing Council Tax if a property is occupied by only one person then that person is entitled to a 25% discount on their Council Tax ie. a saving of well over 250 at the level we have to pay.

Contrary to some people's belief the 'single' actually means 'one', so I don't think saying 'but I'm not married to this person who keeps coming, going and on the face of it staying at my house' would be an acceptable excuse.

And of course councillors would know that, and most certainly know the risk if it appeared that they were cohabiting with someone who purportedly could claim 250+ off their Council Tax.

In any case, if such a situation arose then the party who vacated their property could of course claim the 6-month 'empty property' allowance that the council provides and so wouldn't pay CTax for 6 months ie. a saving of at least 500+.

Anyway, has anyone found out how much ex-Aberystwyth Al has contributed to BG council tax funds yet?

Apparently Labour's Argus lapdog has been exposing a Tory AM for spending a few nights in Cardiff on taxpayers' money despite being based in Newport.
I think Mr & Mrs Law's accommodation er.... situation was also called into question a few times.

But at least these pay their council tax to the council in whose area their constituencies are.

An Internet search doesn't reveal ANY 'Alun Davies' resident in the BG area.

(Perhaps I'll have to have a deko).
WILLIAM

I know MP'S cheat and lie about everything (expenses, etc ), seems like we should also not trust our locally elected councillors, such a shame, I really thought they cared about us, more than to line their own pockets. Should I not vote again or stand as a candidate and make my fortune?

       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> General Discussion
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum