Archive for - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Croeso i fforwm Abertyleri ar y we

For the old board click here
 


       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Soap Box
Eddie legge

What has happend to Rocke

What has happened to Dave Rocke donít say he has gone to support Ian Jones Martyn Thomas and Kdwent on the new Speakeasy a Forum set up for matters concerning Blaenau Gwent  
When the Tory Lib Dems slashed funding to our Welsh Assembly Cameron knew it would force the 22 local authorities in Wales to make savage cuts to public services and in so doing hope to turn communities against their labour led councils, Sorry to say Speakeasy is actually doing the Tories bidding when they complain tis a Tory gain
Tis all to easy to complain and say we wanted things done better Problem being getting things done to please everyone is not very easily done
A message for Rocke Aberystwyth All a genuine politician and really cares for Blaenau Gwent Couldnít say the same for the retired Aberystruth Trish
Saeson

Re: What has happend to Rocke

Eddie legge wrote:
What has happened to Dave Rocke donít say he has gone to support Ian Jones Martyn Thomas and Kdwent on the new Speakeasy a Forum set up for matters concerning Blaenau Gwent †
When the Tory Lib Dems slashed funding to our Welsh Assembly Cameron knew it would force the 22 local authorities in Wales to make savage cuts to public services and in so doing hope to turn communities against their labour led councils, Sorry to say Speakeasy is actually doing the Tories bidding when they complain tis a Tory gain
Tis all to easy to complain and say we wanted things done better Problem being getting things done to please everyone is not very easily done
A message for Rocke Aberystwyth All a genuine politician and really cares for Blaenau Gwent Couldnít say the same for the retired Aberystruth Trish


Oh, no it was all a wicked plot by Cleggeron to turn us against those poor defenceless (and brainless) Labour councillors! Toto, what are we to do?  Surprised

Aberystwyth Al (and I honestly can`t remember his real name) is a waste of space who has made little contribution to the wellbeing of this community. As for our career politician MP....... Evil or Very Mad

Roll on the day (and it`s coming) when 22 become 11 and Blaenau Gwent bites the dust. Don`t forget to remind Hedless to switch off the lights before he locks up. Perhaps we`ll be merged with Monmouthshire; Dave will look after us then  Rolling Eyes
Brithyll

While on the subject of councils why do we need so many councillors ? There are, according to the BGCBC site 16 wards and 42 councillors all raking in a fair salary, ranging from £13K to £39k. (yes £39K).

If there were only one per ward we could save, at an average of say 22k each, £598k overnight. We could turn the lights back on Smile

ps there's a vicious rumour about that all sporting clubs may have to tend their own pitches, grounds etc. Any one have a decent mower?
Eddie legge

Do we really need to

When on the subject of saving money Why so much hard earned cash wasted on Bilingualism After all has been said and done at the end of the day it is the media who shall decide what every day language we use in Wales  
In our own Blaenau Gwent less than 7% speak Welsh less still are those who can read and write the Welsh Language
martyn142

Also on the subject of saving money, Tesco have some quite nice wines on offer.
martyn142

By the way I take it that Chief Inspector Legge hasn't yet been able to work out what the KD stands for in KDWent....

The plot thickens.
Eddie legge

Same nonsensical drivel

Martyn you would realise the true benifit of alcohol as a medicine if you dispensed with it as a daily beverage
martyn142

Can I get a prescription for it?
Saeson

Re: Do we really need to

Eddie legge wrote:
When on the subject of saving money Why so much hard earned cash wasted on Bilingualism After all has been said and done at the end of the day it is the media who shall decide what every day language we use in Wales †
In our own Blaenau Gwent less than 7% speak Welsh less still are those who can read and write the Welsh Language


You don`t speak Welsh; yeah, we know. Well, I don`t go out after midnight so why do we need street lights on til dawn? I don`t go to school either; perhaps we could get rid of them too? Now that would save some money.  Rolling Eyes
Brithyll

That wine sounds good 142.

I don't play cricket, bowls, football, rugby etc so perhaps we can get rid of them as well.

Dwi ddim yn chwarae criced, bowlio, pel-droed, rygbi ac ati felly cawn i wared ohonynt hefyd efallai.  Smile

Gwlad heb iaith yw gwlad heb galon. Rolling Eyes
martyn142

Re: Do we really need to

Saeson wrote:
Eddie legge wrote:
When on the subject of saving money Why so much hard earned cash wasted on Bilingualism After all has been said and done at the end of the day it is the media who shall decide what every day language we use in Wales †
In our own Blaenau Gwent less than 7% speak Welsh less still are those who can read and write the Welsh Language


You don`t speak Welsh; yeah, we know. Well, I don`t go out after midnight so why do we need street lights on til dawn? I don`t go to school either; perhaps we could get rid of them too? Now that would save some money. †Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't put ideas into their heads...

It's good to hear Eddie is such a champion of minorities. I wonder if he is equally as scathing about all the money spent on disabled access in public areas. After all what percentage of the population need wheelchair ramps, etc?

And what about scrapping the Welsh Office and Welsh Assembly? Why should the UK waste so much money on representing minority Welsh interests?
Eddie legge

on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifing viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilibgual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh
martyn142

Re: on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifing viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilibgual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh


Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Brithyll

Re: on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifing viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilibgual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh


If thay all have your attitude I can't wait to get as far away as possible  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Eddie legge

deleted
martyn142

Re: on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifing viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilingual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh


Yeah I know, you've already posted that.  Rolling Eyes
Eddie legge

Delete post
martyn142

Eddie legge wrote:
Delete post

I don't think it takes instructions like that. You have to do the deleting yourself.
Eddie legge

Patriotic suicide

Brithyll Rudeness is the week personís imitation of strength
Because I posted some very true comments regarding the Welsh Language you ignored the one about S4C Children being forced to speak Welsh the pensioner who refused to pay his grocery bill and the non bilingual Father Christmas you chose to be insulting rather than acknowledge my concerns
Remember Gwynfor Evans the Welsh nationalist who planed to go on hunger strike in a bid to secure a Welsh Language channel Had Thatcher not given in and agreed to his request for S4C Mr Evans said he would have killed himself
What would Mr Evans have said today when knowing his Welsh Television Channel the one he was prepared to die for is today one of the most expensive channel ever  
And has been called to book over falsifying its viewing figures, Truth be known it cannot justify its existence
And it doesnít end their Bilingual facilities in place today are not being used When children go home from their Welsh teaching schools the Welsh language is left in the school ground
To you Martyn 142 what you said about Disabled bays and ramps I shall never forget Let us hope it shall never come back to haunt you
martyn142

If you weren't completely brain dead Eddie you'd understand I was referring to your attitudes not mine.
Saeson

Re: Patriotic suicide

Eddie legge wrote:
Brithyll Rudeness is the week personís imitation of strength
Because I posted some very true comments regarding the Welsh Language you ignored the one about S4C Children being forced to speak Welsh the pensioner who refused to pay his grocery bill and the non bilingual Father Christmas you chose to be insulting rather than acknowledge my concerns
Remember Gwynfor Evans the Welsh nationalist who planed to go on hunger strike in a bid to secure a Welsh Language channel Had Thatcher not given in and agreed to his request for S4C Mr Evans said he would have killed himself
What would Mr Evans have said today when knowing his Welsh Television Channel the one he was prepared to die for is today one of the most expensive channel ever †
And has been called to book over falsifying its viewing figures, Truth be known it cannot justify its existence
And it doesnít end their Bilingual facilities in place today are not being used When children go home from their Welsh teaching schools the Welsh language is left in the school ground
To you Martyn 142 what you said about Disabled bays and ramps I shall never forget Let us hope it shall never come back to haunt you


Eddie, it took me literally 30 seconds on Google to find the truth behind one of your `facts`. The Welsh father christmas story happened in 2012 in Anglesey (according to the Daily Mail, so I wouldn`t stake my life on it) and it was the paying parents - not the Council or school teachers or anyone else - who demanded that he be able to speak Welsh in an area of Wales where a large proportion of the population speaks Welsh. And this was in a culture and history museum to boot. As it turned out, Santa was quite understanding about the whole thing (he was an American and clearly more tolerant than people like you). I didn`t bother with the rest of your stories, but I`ve no doubt they`re equally as daft.

Your`re welcome  Cool
Eddie legge

The wisdom of Sirach

Martyn The wisdom of Sirach Dont let your tounge destroy you
In order to win an argument Rocke brought his mother in Ian Jones his wife and you Martyn The unfortunate Disabled
The less educated Eddie Legge has to defend himself against a panel of Forum know-alls
martyn142

You really are an exceptionally stupid man Eddie. It's been obvious for years to readers of this message board and the Gazette that you can't write. Now it's just as clear that you can't read either.
martyn142

By the way, to drag this thread back to the topic which its half-wit author swerved away from with his anti-Welsh drivel, I saw Rockey this week for the first time in ages.
Eddie legge

Not an American

Season for your insulting benefit The Father Christmas in my posting was not an American His name Richard Burnell born of Welsh father in Birkenhead 1941 and has lived in Orial Ynys Mon Langefni since 1949
The officer in charge of Culture and History Museums Pat West defended the decision to have Mr Burnell in the Christmas grotto
When asked if he could speak Welsh his reply not enough to hold a conversation †
Parents refused to pay £2, 50 per child for a non Welsh speaking Santa
Season from you no more daft misleading replies
And to Martyn 142 had I said you were a gutless brain dead half -wit and stupid Admin would have been down on me and I would most probably have be banned before now
Rocke

So, last week BG got wind of the Williams Commission's findings, and Director of PR Operations Aberystwyth Al declared that a media war had to be launched against all possible threats.

The Eddie 'the Dinosaur' Legge pseudonym gets rolled out to launch a pre-emptive strike.

l'll show you a PR war Aberystwyth.
You'll be spending more time advising this bunch of clowns than you'll be on telly (thank The Lord, after that abject performance last week - at least straighten your tie man !)
Rocke

Re: The wisdom of Sirach

Eddie legge wrote:
Martyn The wisdom of Sirach Dont let your tounge destroy you
In order to win an argument Rocke brought his mother in Ian Jones his wife and you Martyn The unfortunate Disabled
The less educated Eddie Legge has to defend himself against a panel of Forum know-alls


Though you're wrong, I will say that it would be better than your situation, which of course is that the mothers roll you out every now and then.

Where is your pride and self-esteem man?
Eddie legge

Re: on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifying viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilibgual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh
Ian Jones

Rocke check your inbox !!
martyn142

Re: on the P,s again Martyn

Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie legge wrote:
Eddie Legge Why has the Welsh language survived, unlike or neighbours in Ireland we didnít suffer with the mass emigration of its people to other world countries During the Industrial revolution in the Valleys of Gwlad y Glo? Those living and working in the Welsh speaking agricultural heartlands moved not to another country but from north to south
The industrial revolution brought a very large influx of manly English speaking workers and their families to the Valleys of South Wales It is their language and culture that we have adopted today as our own, and even though it might differ vastly today from those born and reared in the agricultural North of Wales it doesnít make us any less proud of our Welsh nationality
I am not anti Welsh Language however I reserve the right to ask why if the language is so popular was S4C brought to book for falsifying viewing figures, I am also concerned about the following A child in Newport not allowed to have his diner in school canteen because he dosnt speak Welsh, Another school children must ask in Welsh Language to go to the toilet, A pensioner refused to pay his grocery bill because the checkout lady did not spesk Welsh, A volunteer Father Christmas told he wasnt wanted because he wasnt Bilibgual in Welsh and English, It will be a very sad day if Welsh speakers distance them selves futher from the English speaking Welsh


You must be quite proud of that attack on the Welsh language Eddie. That's the third time you've posted it now.  Rolling Eyes
Rocke

Ian Jones wrote:
Rocke check your inbox !!


Thanks Ian (for the heads up and the pm).

I think you should have posted the heads up on the 'Reasons to be Cheerful....' thread though, given it's more (well, will be by the time I've finished..... †Very Happy ) pertinent there.

It's like a massively knotted bundle of string.
Once you've unravelled the first one it gets easier.

Anyway, this could well become a PR war.
Let's see how good Aberystwyth Al's publicity machine is.

PS - are you watching Michael Rose?
This could all be very useful in your fight in 2016 (tee hee!).
Rocke

Bumped the thread in order to keep in people's minds that 'Eddie Legge' is the author of their own misfortune.

History warns us of what can happen when the Kraken is awoken.

       - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Soap Box
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum