- Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum -
Croeso i fforwm Abertyleri ar y we

For the old board click here
 
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Join! (free)
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Miners strike
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Soap Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Ian Jones wrote:
eddie smith wrote:
Were you a scab ian jones or are you afraid to say? shame on you if you were


As a result of Eddie legge's incessant probing of my time throughout  the miners strike which was a very harrowing experience for myself and my family.
I now have people insinuating I worked through the strike or went back to work through the strike by way of using a very derogatory Word.
And all the time he never had the "guts" to say the word himself.
Are you proud of yourself.

He's probably too busy compiling a list of miners he bought a pint for to reply. True working class heroes are our Eddies.
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Being open and transparent Reply with quote

Mr T bone I do not have any certain information regarding Ian Jones and miners strike What happened I had an anonymous phone call asking me Did Ian Jones go back to work during miners strike, and if so did he stay in work till the strike ended and that is all I have asked up to Ian to say yes or no
I was not at all pleased about your tin of beans and packets of biscuits outside Tesco’s
And as for filling the odd pint for a striking miner, I didn’t mention because Martyn Rocke and Ian knew about Eddie during the miners strike taking a photo of Maggie Thatcher down in the Cons Club Blaina and smashing it on his knee, It got me a life ban, When I first said about it Martyn was disappointed to know that Eddie was not a Conservative Club member  
And as for bullying Mr T Bone nothing said when Ian Jones accused me of upsetting his wife and of having an unhealthy interest in his private life saying it could be for nefarious purposes (Wicked) all I asked was he the same Ian Jones on two local Forums
Why did Ian Jones post on a local Facebook page Eddie Legge doesn’t have the courage to apologise over the use of UN disguised swear words?  It really upset my grand daughter
What I said in full on the new Speakeasy Forum was P.S and S..t
I was the only Forum member who challenged Rocke when he said Absolutely F,,, ing marvellous neither Ian or Martyn believed it was a swear word
And as for your Elvis and his shoes Mr Bone I believe in what Confucius said( Before you embark on a journey of revenge dig two graves )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Being open and transparent Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
And as for filling the odd pint for a striking miner, I didn’t mention because Martyn Rocke and Ian knew about Eddie during the miners strike taking a photo of Maggie Thatcher down in the Cons Club Blaina and smashing it on his knee, It got me a life ban, When I first said about it Martyn was disappointed to know that Eddie was not a Conservative Club member  

You're a liar Eddie. I did not at any time say or suggest that. Quote me where I did. I'd ask you to apologise but you have the grace and manners of a pig with the language you have thrown around recently.

By the way, are you seriously putting forward your smashing a photo in a CONSERVATIVE club as proof of your working class credentials?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hilarious. Every time you type you make yourself look more stupid.
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Do you agree Reply with quote

Ian Jones and Martyn 142 dose either one or both of you aggree with what Dave Rocke said about Headley McCarthy and Sue Roberts please remember that in the past both of you has accused me of being gutless,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocked asked a question. I don't know why he asked it as I am not privy to the same information as he has. If you are able to tell me what information he has that led him to ask the question please do. As things stand though, you are asking me if I agree with question. Surely even a lying half-wit like you can see that makes no sense.

Cant you?
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Jones



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 515


Location: ABERTILLERY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Being open and transparent Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
Mr T bone I do not have any certain information regarding Ian Jones and miners strike What happened I had an anonymous phone call asking me Did Ian Jones go back to work during miners strike, and if so did he stay in work till the strike ended and that is all I have asked up to Ian to say yes or no
I was not at all pleased about your tin of beans and packets of biscuits outside Tesco’s
And as for filling the odd pint for a striking miner, I didn’t mention because Martyn Rocke and Ian knew about Eddie during the miners strike taking a photo of Maggie Thatcher down in the Cons Club Blaina and smashing it on his knee, It got me a life ban, When I first said about it Martyn was disappointed to know that Eddie was not a Conservative Club member  
And as for bullying Mr T Bone nothing said when Ian Jones accused me of upsetting his wife and of having an unhealthy interest in his private life saying it could be for nefarious purposes (Wicked) all I asked was he the same Ian Jones on two local Forums
Why did Ian Jones post on a local Facebook page Eddie Legge doesn’t have the courage to apologise over the use of UN disguised swear words?  It really upset my grand daughter
What I said in full on the new Speakeasy Forum was P.S and S..t
I was the only Forum member who challenged Rocke when he said Absolutely F,,, ing marvellous neither Ian or Martyn believed it was a swear word
And as for your Elvis and his shoes Mr Bone I believe in what Confucius said( Before you embark on a journey of revenge dig two graves )



Get your facts right Mr Legge if you are going to accuse someone.
I appologised on your behalf because I knew you wouldn't as you used bad language on facebook that was implied at all members of the group.
Here are your comments and you say it as if you are talking to "all" speakeasy members.
You made a feeble attempt at an apology some days later even though you continued on other threads at the time of the swearing so you had ample opportunity to do so but you wouldn't

Eddie Legge said:

Eddie Legge
10-30am 1st December 2013.
In  reply to the Speakeasy piss takers if it were possible to take the piss out of  shit I would return your insulting comments

12 hours ago  . Edited .  Unlike .   2

17th Dec 2013.



Whatever problems you have with other people online is your problem not mine. I will however speak up when you try to twist     people's words as you so often do.

As far as you upsetting my wife as I told you that was a fact and I have never bullied anyone so please do not imply that.

YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW Mr legge, that is if your spies haven't told you already.
Today is the Anniversary of our Daughter's Passing I hope you feel very very very proud of yourself by upsetting me and my wife on this day by your constant badgering trying to find out things about me such as my identity and now if i broke the strike.
Only one person has done the upsetting between you and I and that is you Mr Legge.

You should pay more heed YOURSELF to the sayings you spout about on here, and not try to preach to others as if you are a sage.
_________________
"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault".
 
   Dr. David M. Burns 142 KDW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Not guilty Reply with quote

Martyn sorry to suppose that you were disapoinred over me not being a member of Conservative Club in Blaina,It did not give you the right to liken me to a pig or accuse me of lieing, and when I reminded Rocke that Ebbw Vale has more to offer than Abertillery It did not mean I wouldent fight for a Rail Link to Abertillery
And as for me asking about you agreeing with Rocke you have never failed to do so in the past Big difference on this occasion much more serious
Ian Jones I am sorry I did not know about your daughter
It was very unkind of you to suppose I knew about her passing and that today was the Anniversary of the sad event,and that in spite of it all I still carried on about the miners strike upseting Your wife and self Ian that comment was way below the belt, Why may I ask  should you continue to assume and exagerate what I say, My posting to Rocke who said Abertillery has more to offer pasengers from Cardiff than Ebbw Vale and when I corrected him you wrongly assumed I was against a Rail Station for Abertillery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Not guilty Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
Martyn sorry to suppose that you were disapoinred over me not being a member of Conservative Club in Blaina,It did not give you the right to liken me to a pig or accuse me of lieing, and when I reminded Rocke that Ebbw Vale has more to offer than Abertillery It did not mean I wouldent fight for a Rail Link to Abertillery
And as for me asking about you agreeing with Rocke you have never failed to do so in the past Big difference on this occasion much more serious

You have to be read to be believed.  Rolling Eyes

You call me a particularly vile, shameful four-letter word and you complain that I likened you to pig! And you did lie so I don't see what you've got to complain about there either although I accept now that it was a mistake.

As for me agreeing with Rocke, HE HASN'T MADE ANY STATEMENT HE HAS ASKED A QUESTION AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT INFORMATION HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE WHICH LED HIM TO DO SO. If I've agreed with him in the past it will have been because he actually stated something and because I knew what he meant. In this case he hasn't and I don't.

And your badgering of Ian on the basis of an anonymous phonecall... well it seems your pals are as gutless as you are gullible. Well we know they are because they appear on this board anonymously (except we all know who they are). It is obvious to everyone but you that they are getting you to do their dirty work. Still if you are stupid enough to do it why shouldn't they?
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Jones



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 515


Location: ABERTILLERY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Not guilty Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:

Ian Jones I am sorry I did not know about your daughter
It was very unkind of you to suppose I knew about her passing and that today was the Anniversary of the sad event,and that in spite of it all I still carried on about the miners strike upseting Your wife and self Ian that comment was way below the belt, Why may I ask  should you continue to assume and exagerate what I say,


First things first:
You will notice i have edited out all comments not related to me.
The reason I did this is to answer you on only those points.
A word of advice when posting to several people it may be best if you post individually to each person you address to avoid anyone getting confused.

Now to the points you raise yet again about me.
Question/ Who started this thread Mr Legge....
Ans/ you did.
Q/ For what purpose....
Ans/To goad me about the miners strike that happened 30 yrs ago
Q/ Why.
Ans/ because you say you had an anonymous phone call asking me Did Ian Jones go back to work during miners strike, and if so did he stay in work till the strike ended and that is all I have asked up to Ian to say yes or no

You tried to find out about my identity, you are now trying to find out if i worked through the strike which has prompted people to suggest i did and are now using a particularly nasty word to describe me.
Then you felt the need to post this

"It was very unkind of you to suppose I knew about her passing and that today was the Anniversary of the sad event,and that in spite of it all I still carried on about the miners strike upseting Your wife and self Ian that comment was way below the belt, Why may I ask  should you continue to assume and exagerate what I say"

Even after I told you of our Daughter's passing.

You yourself said you have had an anonymous phone call about me for all i know they tell you everything and anything including the fact it is a very sad day for myself  my wife and family.
Yet you still try to play the victim by saying.

"Ian that comment was way below the belt, Why may I ask  should you continue to assume and exagerate what I say"

Thank you for sticking the knife in and twisting it Mr Legge I hope you sleep well.
_________________
"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault".
 
   Dr. David M. Burns 142 KDW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Not guilty Reply with quote

Ian Jones my posting about having an anonymous phone call was made at 2,32 pm you said about your daughters passing at 6.34 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie - leave it alone for god's sake.
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Not guilty Reply with quote

Martyn you say for gods sake leave it alone After many months of of not posting comments on this Forum I am beginning to think was it worth starting back I am not without fault I know
But I do know I would not assume the worse of another neither would I deliberately want to upset another members family To be accused of doing such an unfriendly thing And even sugesting it could be for a wicked purpose has really hurt Why exagerate a honest request I only asked about two Ian Jones's, and for your benifit Martyn I do not have anyone writing for me or telling me what to say
I honestly do not know a Eddie Jones or Lewis and as for a girl named Sue Rocke and yourself believes she is a girl friend of Hedley McCarthy I honestly do not know but if true good for them both
To be honest Martyn if I had the knowledge of English language even half of what you got I wouldent need to use the gutter slang as you do
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martyn142



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 2366


Location: six bells, abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gutter slang? I don't think I've ever used any swear word on this forum. You by contrast have used some of the most foul language imaginable. Personally I couldn't care less. My opinion of you couldn't get any lower anyway. I'm not sure what my wife and children think. But they're probably used to hearing and reading the filth you come out with unfortunately. Sad times eh?

Your children must be very proud of their dad, and especially his colourful vocabulary.
_________________
martyn142 is a registered trademark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 413



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would remind members of this forum that the use of bad language whether in full or implied will result in a ban.  Some of the comments on this thread are far too personal and I suggest posters think before posting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 413



PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would remind members of this forum that the use of bad language whether in full or implied will result in a ban.  Some of the comments on this thread are far too personal and I suggest posters think before posting.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> The Soap Box All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum