- Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum -
Croeso i fforwm Abertyleri ar y we

For the old board click here
 
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Join! (free)
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

The Outing of Eddie Legge
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Rocke



Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3279


Location: Abertillery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: The Outing of Eddie Legge  Reply with quote

I wish to point out this posting:

Eddie legge wrote:
What a farce David Rocke threatening to report any Councillors hiding behind Pseudonyms to Ombudsman
When he was a local councilor his letters on Abertillery on line Discussion Forum was from David Rocke when writing to Gwent Gazette it was Cllr David Rocke
When it was reported that our Queen was laying a wreath in Ireland for those who died in 2nd World War it was David Rocke who  said on Abertillery Forum they were spineless B……s and  when reported to Ombudsman by Eddie Legge Rocke was pleased to get away Scot free
David Rocke knew full well that everyone in public life knows you have to be guarded about what you say within the public arena, Had those insulting comments came from Cllr David Rocke who knows


Now, regardless of the inaccuracy what the Queen was doing ( and of course a short time later she was shaking the hand of an acknowledged Irish terrorist) let me point out another major, and dare I say fatal, inaccuracy, as far as I'm aware:

I was reported to the Ombudsman for my comments BY ONE JIM McILWEE and I have the documentation to prove it.

I also have a letter confirming that (in my words) the complaint wasn't even worthy of further investigation.

I therefore 'out' one of the cabal that hides behind the name of a man (in fact can you really refer to someone who fails to defend themselves against cyber-invaders a 'man'?) as in all likelihood Jim McIlwee, given the information that the 'Eddie Legge' pseudonym has given.

Should whoever wrote that post apologise for misleading us (including of course me) then I'd expect Mr McIlwee to take issue with them.

Perhaps 'Jim McIlwee' will be born on here soon ?


Or will nEddie Smith and/or Jones cough up?
_________________
If you can read this, thank your teachers.
If you can read it in English, thank our Armed Services.
If you can understand it, consider MENSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 413



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any member of this forum allows other people to post under their name then they will be banned. I have asked Mr Legge. for an explanation of the above posting.

Admin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 413



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any member of this forum allows other people to post under their name then they will be banned. I have asked Mr Legged for an explanation of the above posting.

Admin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Admin Eddie Legge not Legged has never allowed any other person to post letters on this or any other Forum in his name
In reply to your asking the same  in the past it is still No No  
Just because Rocke believes there is more than one Eddie Legge posting on this Forum your threats If true I would be banned,two sides to every tale
I am not without fault but would not rely on others to fight my battles I haven't got a clue Who Eddie Lewis or --Jones are When Rocke isn't having his own way he wouldn't want any one to know that his stupid valley prat is having the better of him,Why would an elected Councillor not want every one to know about his proud achievement Why David Rocke and not Cllr David Rocke
Admin I have been wrongly accused by Kdwent of having a vendetta and him and  because I innocently asked Ian Jones if he were the same person on two local Forums He accused me of having an unhealthy interest in his private live saying it could be for nefarious (wicked) purposes and that I had upset his wife I sincerely hope Admin that you wont has others have done jump to untrue damaging conclusions about Eddie Legge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 413



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Legge you specifically state in your original posting that you reported Mr Rocke to the ombudsman.  Mr Rocke appears to have evidence to the contrary.    
You can see Mr Rockes point. Please confine this to the subject under debate.  I would rather we had discussed this via the PM I sent you but you have chosen to make it public.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Admin I did report to Ombudsman what Rocke said about our Irish neighbors and when he called me a valley prat I did not know you had sent me a PM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rocke



Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3279


Location: Abertillery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no point in trying to hide it all away with all manner of diversions.

Take a look at this :

"....when reported to Ombudsman by Eddie Legge....."

That is third-person singular.

IN OTHER WORDS WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD WRITE.

Why wasn't it written as "when reported to Ombudsman by ME" (or "myself") ?????????????

There's too much evidence piling up here:

*  The enormous disparity between posting mannerisms and character, as a lot of people have mentioned;
*  The fact that 'Eddie Legge' seems particularly keen to jump into action whenever I post something critical about the council;
*  The fact that 'Eddie Legge' knows far more about council workings than I'd expect for someone who's never had experience of it from the inside;
*  The fact that the Eddie Legge was far too clued up (procedurally) in his submission (note - a single one) to the Ombudsman re.  me;
*  The fact that by their own admission one Blaina-based Labour Councillor has at least an acquaintance with the Eddie Legge;
*  The fact that apparently someone from the same neck of the woods as one of ours who was blinded by a terrorist act in N. Ireland takes a dim view of a statement that many around here would agree with.
Allegedly a Welshman taking the side of a country, some of whose citizens wrecked a fellow Welshman's life.
Sounds more like the rant of another Irishman to me.
*  The fact that Jim (now Cllr) McIlwee speaks with a broad Irish accent and made a futile complaint to the Ombudsman regarding that statement.
*  The fact that 'Eddie Legge' has claimed - in black and white, in full view of everyone - that he (and I would remind people that as Admin said, no-one should purport to be another) was the instigator of the complaint.

Oh what a massively tangled web has been woven here.
First time I've ever known a spider (that's an invertebrate isn't it Martyn Very Happy) get caught in its own trap.

A few IP Addresses might prove helpful Admin. Indeed, the final nail in the coffin.

And I say again - Eddie Legge has some explaining to do.

* He has to explain why words clearly not from his hands (given his keyboard skills) appear under his name;
* He has to explain why he is claiming to have made a complaint that in fact another (Jim McIlwee) did;
* He has to apologise, either to us for misleading us and Cllr McIlwee for implicating him, or...........

...........on to all of us (Admin particularly) on behalf of himself and the cabal behind the 'Eddie Legge' pseudonym for misleading and trying to make fools of this forum and its genuine members.

Btw interesting that Smith & Jones haven't joined in (yet, knowing our luck).
_________________
If you can read this, thank your teachers.
If you can read it in English, thank our Armed Services.
If you can understand it, consider MENSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rocke



Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3279


Location: Abertillery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Mr Legge you specifically state in your original posting that you reported Mr Rocke to the ombudsman.  Mr Rocke appears to have evidence to the contrary.    
You can see Mr Rockes point. Please confine this to the subject under debate.  I would rather we had discussed this via the PM I sent you but you have chosen to make it public.


Can I just make one point please Admin?

I have evidence that another made the (a) complaint.

I do not have evidence that Eddie Legge did not. However. had he have made one then I woudl have expected to have been informed, as per the process, and I was not.

Mr Legge of course, would have a letter from the Ombudman as evidence that he did make such a complaint.

That's what we need to see I think.

Thanks.
_________________
If you can read this, thank your teachers.
If you can read it in English, thank our Armed Services.
If you can understand it, consider MENSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Jones



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 515


Location: ABERTILLERY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
Admin Eddie Legge not Legged has never allowed any other person to post letters on this or any other Forum in his name
In reply to your asking the same  in the past it is still No No  


As Mr Legge chose to bring me into this yet again i think i would like to point out how carefully "his"?? words have been put above.


Quote "Admin Eddie Legge not Legged has never allowed any other person to post letters on this or any other Forum in his name"

That only makes clear he has not allowed other people to post in his name.
It does not mention the possibility that he is receiving pre composed statements via personal messages or other means and then himself copy and pasting them and posting them in his name thus making his statement above seem true.
Now Mr Legge are you receiving pre composed statements via personal messages or other means from third parties and posting them yourself on your page in your name? There is no grey area here Mr Legge either you are or you aren't only you have to live with your conscience.
_________________
"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault".
 
   Dr. David M. Burns 142 KDW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

From Eddie Legge to Admin My report to Ombudsman in relation to the comments David Rocke made about our Irish neighbors was sent to Ombudsman on 7th November 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eddie legge



Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Posts: 927



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Ian Jones let this be the very last time that you conjure up false allegations against Eddie Legge enough said over the identity matter, and when you posted on the general Facebook page that Eddie Legge didn't have the courage to apologies for swearing, What I said with no letters missing If it were possible to take the P,,s out of S,,t I would return your insults, had I said P,,s and S,,t fully in public I would not have been arrested for using bad language, Listen Ian Rocke and Martyn 142   all postings from Eddie Legge on Forum and letters to Gwent Gazette are mine and mine alone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eddie jones



Joined: 25 Jan 2014
Posts: 44



PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are such a child rocke. Why do you go running to admin every time someone upsets you ? Such a prat. God i would have hated to be in your class in school. You running to the teacher all day long. You wouldnt have lasted long. Now the people can see what your really like a selfish self obsessed bully. Thank God the people of cwmtillery rejected you. Now you want everyone`s IP`s. Wouldnt help you at all even if it were legal. The most amusing part about it is you think you frighten me lol. BOOO you dont frighten me fatty. Oh and a word of advice next time you book a place for victory celebrations make sure of victory next time and keep schtum about it eh. Could get embarrassing. Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian Jones



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 515


Location: ABERTILLERY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
Ian Jones let this be the very last time that you conjure up false allegations against Eddie Legge enough said over the identity matter, and when you posted on the general Facebook page that Eddie Legge didn't have the courage to apologies for swearing, What I said with no letters missing If it were possible to take the P,,s out of S,,t I would return your insults, had I said P,,s and S,,t fully in public I would not have been arrested for using bad language, Listen Ian Rocke and Martyn 142   all postings from Eddie Legge on Forum and letters to Gwent Gazette are mine and mine alone


All true statements Mr Legge your threatening words

["Ian Jones let this be the very last time that you conjure up false allegations against Eddie Legge"]     won't stop me telling the truth.

Not allegations you upset my wife and you know why, i also told you i have documentary proof that you kept up with your charade of not knowing who i was on both forums long after you really did know. And you made personal intrusions into my life by trying to find out if i broke the miner's strike in 1984 that is none of your business and it has now caused people to call me insulting things.
Stick to facts if you please.
_________________
"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault".
 
   Dr. David M. Burns 142 KDW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rocke



Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3279


Location: Abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
From Eddie Legge to Admin My report to Ombudsman in relation to the comments David Rocke made about our Irish neighbors was sent to Ombudsman on 7th November 2011


Mmm...so now we have another mystery on our hands.

How come Jim McIlwee lodges a complaint and Eddie Legge does the same?
Jim McIlwee is Irish by name and Irish by nature - Eddie Legge isn't.

And Eddie Legge comes from the same Valley as one of our lads who was blinded by IRISH terrorists.

Still doesn't add up to me.
(And again I say that I was never informed that Eddie Legge had made a complaint about the same thing).

So, enlighten us with this one then 'Eddie Legge'.

DO YOU KNOW JIM MCILWEE PERSONALLY?
_________________
If you can read this, thank your teachers.
If you can read it in English, thank our Armed Services.
If you can understand it, consider MENSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rocke



Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3279


Location: Abertillery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Nil Sine Labore Reply with quote

Eddie legge wrote:
Ian Jones let this be the very last time that you conjure up false allegations against Eddie Legge enough said over the identity matter, and when you posted on the general Facebook page that Eddie Legge didn't have the courage to apologies for swearing, What I said with no letters missing If it were possible to take the P,,s out of S,,t I would return your insults, had I said P,,s and S,,t fully in public I would not have been arrested for using bad language, Listen Ian Rocke and Martyn 142   all postings from Eddie Legge on Forum and letters to Gwent Gazette are mine and mine alone


They might be your postings but they're not your words.

Anyway, if I let someone drive my car and they commit an offence and I don't tell the authorities who it was am I not the one in the firing line??????

You are most definitely caught (by the balls to be honest) between THIS Rocke and a hard place.

Either YOU have been allowing others the use of your propaganda vehicle and are too scared to name names or you've been delivering messages etc. pandering to their whims - and how spineless, gutless and witless would that be?  

How long before you come back with an answer?
Sufficient time to seek the advice of muppets who've completely ill-advised you thus far no doubt.

You (lot) are in a sticky hole.

Let's not forget that YOU said that you'd complained about me when in fact Jim McIlwee did.

Oh - and 'your' 'report to Ombudsman' means nothing.
What we should want to see is the Ombudsman's acknowledgement of your complaint and the decision (which of course was that in effect it wasn't worth even your effort).

Now, where's nEddie McIlwee?


_________________
If you can read this, thank your teachers.
If you can read it in English, thank our Armed Services.
If you can understand it, consider MENSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - Abertillery Online Discussion Forum - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum